- 【SPACE SAVING】The Gootus pedal hook holds the bikes at a 25 degree angle from the wall, allowing for staggered installation. You can hang up to three bikes on an 8 foot tall wall. (one pedal hook per bike needed) This is by far the most space saving solution when it comes to floor space and square footage.
- 【 HIGH QUALITY】The sturdy and durable construction of the bicycle hanger made out of stainless steel and scratch-resistant surface coating that makes the bike to hang on the wall safe and just looks like a work of art indoor & garage.
- 【FASHION DESIGN】Listening to the music, smiling on the face, life is full of passion and joy. Riding your bike on the road, hanging & detaching your bike from a smile bike hook.Live the cycling lifestyle that you want without sacrificing space or style.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】Easy installation, all screws and anchors are included, you can mount this hanger on brick, wood stud. DO NOT install on ‘unsupported’ wall surfaces e.g. plasterboard wall and drywall unless there is a strong wooden stud behind it.
- 【BEST SERVICE】We’re so confident about our top-quality bike racks that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase! We’re also here to support you if you have any questions or queries, please get in touch with us, and we’ll gladly help.
Bicycle occupies space, garage become small!
If you want your bike does not take up space and looks neat.
The Gootus bike wall mount is a great tool for storing and displaying your bike.
Material: High Carbon Steel
Max Load: 70lbs
Weight: 1.7 lbs
1.High carbon steel construction and powder-coated, strong and durable.
2.Most space-saving solution when it comes to floor space and square footage.
3. Patterned with a cute cartoon image design-looking a piece of art when combined with the bike.
4. Works with all pedals, including Speedplay and Eggbeaters. For bikes with a bar width up to 34" or 863mm and pedals up to 5" (127mm) wide.
How to Install:
1.Marking hole on the wall
2.Perforated with a 6mm drill bit, a hole into 2.36-inch depth
3.Loaded expansion rubber into the screw
4.Tighten the screw and check out firmness
5.Hanging up the bike, find out correct position for corner connector
6.Repeat steps 1-4
1x pedal hook, 2x wheel shelves
6x Wall plug,6x screw
1x Instruction manual
This bike parking rack must be installed on a solid brick wall or Concrete brick,DO NOT install on ‘unsupported’ wall surfaces e.g. plasterboard wall and drywall unless there is a strong wooden stud behind it.